Nalusuan+Caohagan Snorkeling Package.
Nalusuan island is 40 minutes away from our shop in Maribago with beautiful corals, tropical fish and with the chance of visibility of stingrays and turtles. It’s the best site for diving and snorkeling. Even around the jetty you can see schools of fish. You can stroll inside the island and swim on the other side of it with white sand which you enjoy most during low tide. Bringing food and drinks inside the island is not allowed. BBQ lunch is cook and serve on board with pick up time from 8am – 10am in any Mactan hotels and from Cebu or Mandaue hotels, take taxi with departure time in your hotel from 7:30am – 9am with P300 refundable as part of your round trip transportation expense.
Caohagan island is 15 minutes away from Nalusuan. BBQ lunch will be cooked and served at the island with cottage or tree shade set with table and chairs. Strolling and playing around the beach is fun with white sand and trees. During low tide the boat can’t land directly to the beach. With the efforts of a Japanese resident, the island was developed and he gave livelihood to the islanders.The trip is up to 6 hrs provided that you will be back in our shop before 4:30pm.
★★★ Nalusuan(Snorkel)+ Caohagan Island(Beach) – Using Pump Boat – 6 Hours Trip
(3gE Nal+Cao BBQ)Executive Package :Group of 2 persons=PhP4,700/ person, 3 persons=PhP4,470/person, 4 persons=P4,230/person, 5 persons or more please Inquiry, ➡ Book This Tour Now
(3g Nal+Cao BBQ)Standard Package:Group of 2 persons=PhP4,400/ person, 3 persons=PhP4,180/person, 4 persons=P3,960/person, 5 persons or more please Inquiry, ➡ Book This Tour Now
Inclusions: Exclusive boat-Special BBQ Lunch – Pickup Services-Drinks-Snorkel Sets-Sanctuary & Landing Fee (Hilutungan 100+Nalusuan 300+Caohagan 150+50 boat)-Bread (fish feeding)-Towels-Tax-
*Children: Minimum of 2 Adults,Ages 4-11 yrs. old is 70% of adult rates, 3 yrs. old and below is free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) What time does the trip starts and end? Pickup time in Mactan Hotels is 8-9:30am and back to Hotel around 3-4pm. Choose your time of pickup on your convenience. No overtime charges during the trip.
2) Do we need to share the boat with the other group? All packages are exclusive in each group but during peak season, 2 groups can be joined.
3) Any other extra charges? The price includes everything however in Nalusuan island resort bringing drinks inside is not allowed. Buying it inside is at your own expense.
Difference between Executive & Standard Package
*Standard Package: Exclusive Boat, Free Pick Up and Drop Off ( Mactan Hotels only ), BBQ Lunch with Fish, Squid, Chicken, Pork, Fruit, 2 Drinks each, Snorkel Set, Entrance Fees, Towel, Bread for Fish Feeding, Life Jackets, Cottage fee and Tax
*Executive Package: Exclusive Boat, Free Pick Up and Drop Off ( Mactan Hotels only ), BBQ Lunch with Prawn, Crab (depends on the availability), Squid, Fish, Chicken, Pork, 2 kinds of Fruit, Drinks (unlimited Soft Drinks & Mineral Water, 1 bottle of beer), Special Snorkel Sets ( Rash Guards or Wet Suits, Dry Snorkel ), Boat Steward, Two Towels each, Life Jackets ( Jacket Style, all sizes are available for 2yrs old and above.), with Boat of Better Quality and Bigger Size, depends on the number of passengers
*For Cebu and Mandaue City Transfers to our Maribago, Mactan dive shop: Free pick up by Car or Taxi and Drop off back to your hotel at your own expense:
1) We will arrange a Taxi or Car to pick you up at the lobby of your hotel for Free. Going back to your hotel, our staff will get taxi for you at your own expense ( you will be the one to pay the Taxi charges using the meter plus P50.00 from the total amount shown on the meter, estimated fare of P300-P450.00 depends on the location of your hotel and the traffic flow )
2) Or By Car or Van (rent a car): For round trip transfers for a group of 2-4 persons, rent a Car at P1,100.00 and for a group of 5 persons or more, Van at P2,100.00 Google map
* Optional activities: * Scuba fun diving ( Licensed) or discovery diving @ P1,850 (1 tank) * snorkel plus P1,700 * fishing with equipment set and bait P500 * jet ski 1 hour P3,500 and 30 minutes P1,750 * parasail 2 persons P5,700 * underwater Lumix camera rental P750 * Gopro Video camera rental P1,000